CodeSpells Season 1. Nomic: Day 0
Thu, February 25, 2021
You can watch the recording of this Nomic stream on Twitch here.
Summary of Gameplay Proposals & Decisions:
- Stephen: For the first game, a coinflip or dice roll will be used to determine who goes first. For future games, the loser of the last game will go first.
- Lindsey: Today, we will use Woogachaka’s d100 dice to determine who goes first (thanks for participating on the stream, Woogachaka!) Stephen won the roll, meaning he plays first in the arena.
- Stephen: Each player’s first move must be to place their nexus (crystal).
- Lindsey: Nexuses come into play with 100 mana “inside them”.
- Stephen: On each of our turns, we can propose a gameplay change, and then make a move in the game. On your move, you can also propose termination of gameplay.
- Stephen placed his nexus on the main platform.
- Lindsey: Nexuses cannot be attacked directly by a player.
- Lindsey placed her nexus on the landing strip above the arena.
- Stephen: Players can only utilize mana from their nexus within 2 player rolls’ distance from the nexus (spherically).
- Lindsey: Let’s pause this game and develop some features that would help us continue the game tomorrow.
- Lindsey D. Handley
P.S. Please consider supporting us on Patreon. We can't do this without you!